Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Coming Home

The doctors gave us a choice of staying one more day/night. At first I was ready to take them up on the offer thinking of the extra help. As the nurses and hospital staff starting leaving us alone Wednesday morning, I started reconsidering. Within hours, I was up packing up our stuff and waiting impatiently for the nurse to bring the discharge papers. I was ready to get home with our new bundle of joy. It's crazy to think they just let you take a baby home. I worried a little that Israel and I didn't know what we were doing and nobody would be there to tell us what to do. We made it through the first night though.
I absolutely love this picture. It looks like she's excited to get home too. The outfit and car seat dwarf her.

No comments:

Post a Comment