Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meeting Her Cousins

It's so fun having Matt's kids close. My mom brought different groupings of the kids up to help during Katelyn's first week.

Carmen came up on Saturday with my mom. She was a huge help. She would be "my legs" as we sorted through piles in the nursery.


Cade was actually the first cousin to meet Katelyn. He and my mom came up on Friday and spent the majority of the day with Kate and me. They helped clean the house and get ready for the ward Christmas party. His favorite phrases were "Baby Kate is so cute! Baby Kate is so tiny." He would just look at her and smile.



AJ came up on Sunday for Israel's birthday dinner. He thought she was pretty cute too. However, when it came to holding her, he was done after the camera captured the moment. He came up another day the following week and raked leaves in the backyard. I still owe him 75 cents.




No comments:

Post a Comment