Sunday, January 10, 2010

SHE-RA!!!!!!!

He Said - As I stated with Katelyn's birth, she is one strong little girl.

Sarah had placed Katelyn's little play mat in the living room. We placed baby Kate on the mat stomach down. Katelyn is always moving around and trying to climb us when she is on our chests. When she was placed on the mat, she decided to demonstrate her strength.

She rolled herself from her stomach on to her back. All this at a day over one month old.

Suffice it to say that Sarah and I were both very impressed.

Like I've been saying our little she-ra (for those that don't know ask an 80's kid).

1 comment:

  1. Sarah your daughter is beautiful! I am so glad I got to see you over Christmas. Rolling over at 1 month?! Wow, that's awesome?! Maybe she will be walking before 12 months!! Better start baby proofing. :')

    ReplyDelete