Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Church Dresses

So after a week of Israel being out of town, we decided to go out on Saturday night. Israel treated me to some very low fat frozen yogurt at TCBY. I love the treats I've found to satisfy my sweet tooth without having a gall bladder attack. Our trip to the mall was two fold though. Katelyn wore a little jumper last week to church (see previous blog). Well, I couldn't have her wear the same thing twice in a row. I guess I could have had her wear one of her cute one piece outfits, but I thought she needed a new dress. How vain and ridiculous am I? Israel and I checked out the Children's Place, very disappointed with their selection. I started being a little rational and suggested we check JCPenney's on the way out. If they didn't have anything there, we would go without. They had the cutest dresses. Israel was a real trooper and actually ended up finding the dresses we purchased. After checking out, Israel and I just laughed that we had just spent $50 on two baby dresses. Only first time parents, right? Don't worry, we're taking one of them back. I'm not that ridiculous.
I think she looked pretty dang cute in it.

She was ready for a nap.


1 comment:

  1. So cute, I don't know how you could resist. She looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete