Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our "Thugette"

Whenever we put her hats on, we call her our little thugette. Israel pointed out that she can't be a thug because she's a girl, so we changed the ending. I also love her little lady bug outfit. I guess you can't be much of a thug when wearing smiling ladybugs.

The first thing people comment on is her hair. It is a little out of control. I'm in the process of deciding when I should give her a haircut. Check out the length of her bangs. I have to brush them to the side, so they stay out of her eyes.



1 comment:

  1. Don't you dare give her a haircut. (I can hear your Mom already saying don't tell her what to do!) Pull them up and put a clippy bow in them. They have a cute little elastics that don't pull hair. Bring her on over and we will experiment. Bossy Auntie

    ReplyDelete