Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our Little Fishy

While I was in Austin visiting Marte and Lauren (a post on that to come--I'm waiting on some of the pictures), Katelyn experienced her first time in a pool. She absolutely loved being in the water! When I put her in, I thought she would hate the shock of the cool water. It didn't even phase her. She started kicking her legs and squealing with excitement. I actually just sat on the edge of the pool thinking she might not like it. Nope, after a trial run we both were in the water. It looks like this summer will include a few trips to the pool. Next time we'll make sure we bring Daddy.




I was so excited for her to wear her bathing suit. We got it as a baby gift, and I've anxiously been waiting for her to be big enough to wear it and be in a pool.





She was pretty good at splashing!




She enjoyed trying to eat the towel.


Marte, Katelyn, Lucy, and Lauren catching some rays.




1 comment:

  1. She is an excellent swimmer, you will have lots of fun at the pool this summer!!

    ReplyDelete