Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Photo Shoot












I took Katelyn to get her pictures taken in her blessing dress. I can't decide how I feel about professional pictures. They are so expensive! It's a lot harder saying no to pictures when it's your kid and you think every shot is adorable, well almost everyone. I also was very annoyed that the sells associate sits there and clicks through all the proofs. I needed much more time to study every little detail before I chose which ones I wanted. Grrrrr. I ended up just buying the CD with all the pictures on them. I went in with the idea of being very cheap (even had a coupon) and ended up spending way too much. I also think I've captured some pictures that are just as cute. In the end, we have some cute pictures of Katelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment