Monday, February 8, 2010

Katelyn's Blessing

Katelyn showing off her beautiful blessing dress. Thanks again Grammy. I'm going to get professional pictures of her in this dress.

The Morgan Clan
(Cade, Matt, Israel, me with Katelyn, my mom, and my dad with AJ and Carmen in front)

My Parents

The Wallace Gang

Katelyn and Jacob--I think this is the third picture we've taken like this. I guess fourth if you count the prego picture Bri and I took.

AJ and Carmen

AJ, Carmen, and Cade--I had to bribe Cade with candy to take this picture.


Yesterday was a very special day for our family. Israel was able to bless Katelyn at church. It was so neat to watch and hear Israel who holds the priesthood bless our baby. A reoccurring theme came up a few times. That is that Katelyn will be an example to those around her and bring joy to others.
It reminded me of our wedding day in a way. Those of you who were there will remember I was all smiles. I couldn't stop smiling. Even during the parts of the day where I should have maybe had a more serious look on my face I was grinning ear to ear. Yesterday, after the blessing was over and the rest of sacrament meeting was happening, I was still smiling. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing little family. I know Heavenly Father has watched over me and has given me amazing gifts at the times in my life when I needed them. Families are definitely central to Heavenly Father's plan and provide so much happiness. I love Israel and Katelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment