Monday, February 8, 2010

Lunch with Friends

Last Sunday I was telling Israel how I loved being a stay-at-home mom. For obvious reasons, I get to watch little Katelyn learn and discover new things. I get to read her books, play with her, feed her, hold her, and laugh with her. I don't even mind the dirty diapers.

Another plus is having more freedom to go to lunch with friends and family. A few weeks ago my aunt and my cousin along with her kids went to lunch at Red Robin. Last week I went to lunch with an old college roommate and her kids. I also had Aliccia, a friend from the ward come over to the house for lunch. We enjoyed a Caesar salad and then dipped yummy treats in chocolate. Don't worry I just had a little--no gall bladder attack that day. Her daughter is only two months older than Katelyn, so we look forward to when they can play with each other.

Katelyn snoozing at CiCi's Pizza.
Colleen with her adorable kids!

Ike enjoying his macaroni.


Aunt Livi with Katelyn at Red Robin


Jacob and Katelyn--They are only a month apart.


Brianne and me. I'm talking to my mom to get her to go order. She and Falicia were going to go to lunch with us, but Falicia wasn't feeling very well.
Livi and I decided we need to make this a monthly event.

No comments:

Post a Comment